One of the largest challenges businesses faced during the COVID-19 crisis in 2020 was managing their costs. With the unpredictable return to normalcy and a lack of clarity on the stability of revenue streams, many businesses looked within their general ledgers to create business savings. This renewed focus on fiscal discipline offered an opportunity to determine what expenses are essential to business operations.
Understanding that IT management and support is a critical function that is crucial to leveraging employee functionality and efficiency, deserves a review. Some of the questions that you might consider asking:
- Are you spending the appropriate amount on IT resources to support your employees?
- Are all of the applications and licenses you own necessary to run your business?
- Are the ongoing capital costs of operating equipment on site delivering a cost-benefit versus cloud computing?
- Does your current IT infrastructure allow you the necessary amount of flexibility to scale up or down?
- Can you flex workloads in and out of the office without losing productivity?
These questions and many more are part of the work our CIO’s (Chief Information Officer) and NetAdmin’s (Network Administrators) undertake on a regular basis with our clients. Their primary focus is to recommend and implement technology solutions that are right-sized for the specific workloads of their clients’ businesses. Nothing less, nothing more.
If you would like our assistance in helping your organization manage IT costs, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.