MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named
1nteger to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fifth annual list and research report tracks the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“We are honored excited to be recognized as one of the top 250 MSSP’s globally.” Director of 1nteger Security, David D’Agostino commented, “This past year has been a year of growth for 1nteger with the launch of our latest security Service ONE and ONE CMMC. Our commitment to delivering comprehensive compliance & Cyber Security services has been our primary focus. We are grateful for our clients and our growing team that has a passion to protect our client’s infrastructure.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate 1nteger on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware and supply chain cyber attacks, the MSSP Alert readership and community continues to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware (89%) incidents.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with our 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOC as a service (76%), XDR (67%), cyber talent as a service (43%) and cloud security posture management (41%).
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
Effective cybersecurity is more than just running tools. It takes a proactive approach with hands-on management. 1nteger Security has the technical expertise and experience to guide your business long-term and continually improve your security posture. The threat landscape is changing – meaning our standards must evolve as well in order to better serve our clients. Targeted attacks, ransomware and advanced social engineering are raising the bar every day. Having a strong defense-in-depth strategy is the answer.
About 1nteger: 1nteger is a division of one of New York’s premier IT and Managed Service providers, ICS.
ICS, one of the largest privately held technology managed services firms in the Northeast, with New York offices in Endicott, Syracuse, and Ithaca plus a New England office in Auburn, MA. ICS has been ranked as the top IT provider in Central New York by the Central New York Business Journal and is now featured on the Channel Futures MSP 501 list. Since 1986, ICS has worked with clients to understand their technology needs and develop solutions to meet those needs. For more information, please visit www.icscomplete.com
As part of that mission, in the early 2010’s, cybersecurity became a major part of the IT industry, and ICS responded with a dedicated security division to better serve clients. Contact us today to see how 1nteger Security can help you protect what matters most.